Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mandatory End of Life Counseling for Seniors

Partial video of Obama where he actually tells us about it (the statement has been aired on Fox but I cannot find it online):

I saw this on the news last night. It was extremely hard to find online. Hmmm. They STILL edited out the part where Obama mentions "End of Life Counseling!" Amazing! Only Fox News showed it, I guess. That must mean that they digitally manipulated the video to show him saying something he didn't say. Because any good tree hugger knows that everything from that news organization is false. Right? There's good ol' George Miller, as always, in the back ground. I wonder if these politicians would be willing to trade in their health care for the one they are forcing on us.
http://gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=5590.30

Keep the government out of my body. It's MY BODY they scream (oh, that only counts when you want to kill babies).

No comments: