Wednesday, April 15, 2009

UPDATE: Napolitano stands by right-wing 'extremism' warning...
Includes returning veterans!
These so called "threat assessments" have always been here; in large numbers. These are average people that the Fed is trying to paint as some new and increasingly dangerous extreme fringe. These people were centrists 30 years ago. Obama moves in and he wants to eliminate his opposition totally. "Reactionists" beware your views are being vindicated rapidly.

At Sacramento's Tea Party today,
Air Force reservist Sgt. Kevin Steele who returned from his second tour in Iraq two weeks ago said, "I think this is just wonderful to see," he said. "I'm disappointed to see how much things have deteriorated since I left."

Asked for his thoughts on the Department of Homeland Security report warning against the possibility of violence by unnamed "right-wing extremists" and specifically singling out returning war veterans as particular threats, Steele said he was baffled and felt a deep sense of betrayal.

"I couldn't believe it," he said. "I'm the guy they're watching now? Give me a break!"

He continued, "You can send me over there and put a weapon in my hands, and now you worry about me? It's disappointing and disheartening."

No comments: