Thursday, July 12, 2007

Anyone concerned about global warming should quit looking at industry and SUV's as the source. Clearly the Earth cries out for vengeance and justice for the millions of innocent lives murdered every year in the name of "Choice." There's no way a planet can survive with that kind of thing going on. Sin is not inconsequential.

Terror chief: Arafat died of AIDS Confidante says Abbas told him contents of French medical report

Treasury Sec. boasts: 'This is far and away the strongest global economy I've seen in my business lifetime'...

Republicans Take Credit for Lower Budget Deficits(CNSNews.com) - Republicans say the U.S. economy is reaping the benefits of lower taxes, as higher corporate profits and bigger paychecks are boosting tax receipts - and helping to reduce the federal budget deficit. Full Story

"Frankly, Michael Moore is an example of why the health care system costs so much in this country. He clearly is one of the reasons that we have a very expensive system. I know that from my own personal experience," said Huckabee, who lost more than 110 pounds and became an avid runner after he was diagnosed with diabetes.
"I know how much more my health care cost when I didn't take care of myself than when I do take care of myself, not only in terms of doctor visits but regular diseases, illnesses, chronic things that come up, monthly prescription bills....All of those things have gone dramatically down since I've taken care of myself and worked to live a healthier lifestyle."


-Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee